Not sure

kedi376

Reaction score
Took this test this morning. One minute I think I see a line then the next I can't see it. I've done 3 cheapies too and again I think I see a very very very faint line.

So I'm handing it over to the experts.......you :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374819599.954274.jpg

Im sure i see a line, fx it is the start of you bfp, test again tomorrow x

I see it! Didn't even need to zoom in - congrats x

Eeeeeek. I think I'm 10dpo today. So don't expect it to be a major line.

I'm back at work full time on Monday after maternity. So if it is a bfp then oops mr manager :)

I see a very faint line, looks like what mine did at 9dpo fingers crossed x

Looks like the start of something all right! FX for you x

I did one it says pregnant but I have had a chemical before still 4 days till periodss

think I can see a line good luck!!

I can see something too Hun, fingers crossed! X

If I tilt my screen I think I can see something! Eeeek so exciting! I may go and POAS myself now!xx

The more I think about it today the more excited I get. I'm trying to control the excitement though just incase it's not a bfp.

That would be funny if we both were. I think you should test. Do you feel pg?

Last edited:
Gosh you November ladies have been busy :lol:

I am a crap line spotter but I say get yourself a digi and try in a few days???

xxxx

No I don't feel pregnant at all but I have had cramps on/off and been peeing pretty regularly but I've kinda just found other things to put that down too! I'm wondering if I have just skipped a period totally. I only have one test left and it's just a tesco cheapie. It'll be a week since I last tested tomorrow so I'll maybe do it then with FMU. When are you going to test again?xx

I don't really feel pregnant either, last time I was pretty sure I was before I tested. I have slightly sore nipples and the odd cramping here and there.

I have quite a few cheapies left over from last time in the draw, so I'll wait another couple of days and test again. If I see a faint line again I'll go get a frer or digi.

I'm gonna pop out later and grab some folic acid, just in case. I guess as we don't use contraception even if this isn't a bfp there is always a chance at some point so I should really be taking it.

Gosh you November ladies have been busy :lol:

I am a crap line spotter but I say get yourself a digi and try in a few days???

xxxx

Even I can't see the line sometimes, then it seems to reappear again. I've tested really early so i'll wait a couple of days and try again.

i see something when my screen is tilted good luck hope its the start of your bfp x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back