Not sure what's going on :/ help greatly appreciated!

Xokeehs1

Reaction score
Any thoughts or similar personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

So my period was due on the Sunday just gone (27/03) but nothing happened until yesterday morning (01/04) when I had extremely light watery pinky brown discharge which I'd only noticed when I wiped as it was barely there, I usually get this the morning of my period and then I'll start my proper bleed within an hour or so of noticing this, however this didn't happen and I saw nothing more all day which confused me as I've never had that happen before, especially when my period was already 5 days late at that point. Was expecting to come on today at least, but once again just a small amount of brown watery discharge and that's it. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and got a negative and when I didn't come on again today I done another one which was yet again a negative 🙈

My last period was the 28th of February and I had unprotected sex on the 8th of March and then on the 29th of March, both of which I assume would be outside of my fertile days so I'm just really confused because this has never happened before with the missed period and strange discharge.. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Xx

When did you ovulate ? Maybe you ovulated late and it's an IB?

I honestly have no idea but I was assuming it was the usual 2 weeks after my period, but that is definitely a possibility... I was thinking that it sounds exactly like IB but read that that usually happens 6-12 days after fertilization or something along those lines so thought it would be too soon after we had sex for it to be that �� all rather confusing haha x

Could be anything. I would get yourself to the doctors.
I had an implantation bleed when 7 weeks pregnant, so it can happen anytime! Sounds similar to mine too.
Seriously, the only way of knowing what's going on is going to doctor. Otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy and waste lots of money on tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back