Not sure what to think

HavingFaith

Reaction score
Currently today I am 8dpo. I caved and took a test on the 19th (Walmart cheapie) and it said negative, no hint of a line days later. I pretty much knew it would come back neg as it was very very early. I am a POASaholic and went ahead and tested again on the following morning (20th) with fmu and second morning urine. This time I could see a vvvvfl on the tests within the time frame. Went to Walmart and grabbed 2 of the First Response pack of 3 tests. I came home took one of those and it said neg as far as I can tell. I figured I needed to wait til the next morning (21st) and use fmu. It didn't look like there was a line there either. I waited a few hours and tested again with frer and saw a vvvvfl that I can see in natural light like at the window. Last night I decided to use a cheapie to check again and within minutes there is another vvvfl. Seeing as I had 3 more frer tests I thought surely it would show something this morning. I took a frer and another cheapie using the same urine. I can't see anything on the frer but on the cheapie there is still a vvvfl and even when I took the test again with another cheapie a little bit later there is still a vvvfl. Not as see-able as the first one with fmu but it is there.
I know I'm still very early and not due to start until the 27th. Is the Walmart tests just more sensitive than the frer now?
I'm sorry in advance for overloading you guys with pics.
The 3 cheapies together are labeled with the dates and time I took the test. You can see the first one is neg and the next ones have a line. The test were a little later when I took the pic but the line was there within the time frame. The frer is the one that came back with a hint of a line the rest are blank and then the cheapies without writing are from this morning. Top is fmu and bottom is a little later. Also I included a tweaked photo of this mornings and I took the test apart to take a pic of just the strip.
It's really hard to see in photos but irl they are more clear.

I'm hoping for some good news. I miscarried back in August at 12 weeks and then last month I think I had a chemical.

20201021_122920(1).jpg 20201021_123218(1).jpg 20201022_075550(1).jpg 20201022_075900(1).jpg 20201021_203309(1).jpg

I can see the lines on the cheapies. But the only advice anyone can give you is to wait it out and see. I know what being a POAS addict is like lol. Best of luck x

I found out I was pregnant at 8DPO. I saw a line and no one else did. I took a FRER and it looked exactly like the one you took... I am now 14 weeks. These look positive to me, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet just in case. I would just keep testing to see if the lines get darker. I wish you all the baby dust and hope you’re pregnant!!!!

Thanks guys. I hate the waiting game. lol I am hoping for better luck in the coming days with less confusion.
Congrats Krysta! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!!

Thanks guys. I hate the waiting game. lol I am hoping for better luck in the coming days with less confusion.
Congrats Krysta! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!!

thanks so much! Wishing you all the luck in the world!!!

It's so frustrating! I just want to know. It's all in waiting now and I'm not very patient. lol
Good luck to you. I hope for the best! Baby dust to both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back