Not sure what to think....

Hi Ladies this is a bit personal to all the females i know but im trying to help my fiancee on this.....

She's currently in her 2 week wait ,

Ovulated around the 21st June , had bleeding not much just a little very light pink on the 28th June , only lasted half a night . Took pregnancy test bfn , then took one yesterday 10 dpo , and it came up with a very faint positive , I verified that I could see it but then disappeared , however took another this morning and bfn again , Is she testing too early ?

She has had sore bbs and headaches on and off . Feeling a little sick before food and not got very much of an appetite !

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you

OMG hun!!!

Wowser!!

Congratulations...

xxxxxxx

Woo hooo! Congrats hunni. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier - must start coming in here!!
Xxx

Hi Ladies this is a bit personal to all the females i know but im trying to help my fiancee on this.....

She's currently in her 2 week wait ,

Ovulated around the 21st June , had bleeding not much just a little very light pink on the 28th June , only lasted half a night . Took pregnancy test bfn , then took one yesterday 10 dpo , and it came up with a very faint positive , I verified that I could see it but then disappeared , however took another this morning and bfn again , Is she testing too early ?

She has had sore bbs and headaches on and off . Feeling a little sick before food and not got very much of an appetite !

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you

Hi,

You might want to post a new thread in this section of the forum that way you'll get more replies.

Perhaps one of the mods will kindly move it for you.

Good for you for wanting to support your fiancée.

there is no denying that, huge congratulations!! X

Massive congrats!xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Karate Kid- is that our first July Bfp?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads