not sure what to think :/

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by zilla, May 27, 2013.

1. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

OK ladies here goes,

i had light pink spotting on friday and later than night i had a strange feeling in my stomach on and off, the only way i can describe it is when you need the loo and have help it too long.

AF was due yesterday but after the light pink spotting, theres been no sign of it. didnt get funny tummy feelings yesterday but had slight cramps and the same stage feeling on and off today. Still no sign of AF.

I know theres multiply reasons as to why i could be late but i was thinking about leaving it for a few more days to see if AF does arrive before i do a hpt.

is this a good idea or am i just jumping to conclusions as i dont think iv had any other symptoms and AF is usually on time but i no its probably way too early

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

If you know when you ovulated and AF is definately late, a test will be positive now. If you don't know when you ov'd then you might not be late, so wait a few more days xx

3. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Thanks for ur reply...I have no clue when I ovulated as me and oh arnt trying but there's still no sign of AF.
    I'll wait until thursday and if there's still no sign then I'll take a test

4. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

All I know is I usually come on on the 25th of every month

5. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

i am having the same type of problem