Not sure what to do..

Lilalylola

Reaction score
Hi everyone, today I have received a dark ovulation test but the same urine does not show a smiley yet! Normally we have sex on the day of the smiley and the day after.
This time I am unsure whether to do it 3 times in a row or still wait for the smiley that most likely will be here tomorrow. I had a miscarriage last month and the month before that so I am not sure.

I am scared that if we do it 3 times in a row we will have bad sperm in the actual ovulation day and if we don't do it I am scared we might miss it! As I am unsure after my miscarriage if my ovulation will be like the others, 30 hours after the first positive test.

Thoughts?
IMG_20160223_193345_hdr.jpg

I think my smiley might be here in roughly 4 hours looking at the lines on the clearblue stick.
I have been using them since 2010, I used loads! That's how I know lol. Still I am unsure on what to do now as things are all different this cycle!

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by bad sperm hun. sperm can live happily in your uterus for up to 5 days. I say do it. As many times as you can! :D xxx

I though sperm needed to recover at least 36 hours? It won't make that of we do it every evening for 3 days.. I would that not be so bad?

As my husband is 47 and not 27 lol

My H2B is 32 and we dtd everyday bar 2 last month and got our BFP last monday :) I'm all for sex everyday :) xxx

where do you buy your ovulation sticks from? I've looked in supermarkets and find them as expensive as the hgc tests so always opt to buy those instead and continue as I am. As I'm on month 4 with no pregnancy yet, I'm seriously considering buying the ovulation sticks to determine if I am ovulating.

Also, I have read on various websites that it is a good idea to dtd a few days before ovulation. The sperm can live up to 5-7 days so dtd beforehand is more chance of catching the egg.

Good luck xxx

My H2B is 32 and we dtd everyday bar 2 last month and got our BFP last monday :) I'm all for sex everyday :) xxx

Congratulations!!! :dust: that's wonderful news!
awww thank you :) I honestly think you should just go for it :) you've tried it the same way before, maybe try changing it up a little :) your fertile days are the 2 days leading up to ovulation and 2 days after so give it a go. I can honestly say, I have no idea when I ovulated ;) xxx

Unless he has a problem with his sperm he will be fine doing it every day.

Emma I get my ov tests from Amazon, they have loads of different kinds at all different prices. I just use the cheap ones and they work fine for me.

We did smep and dtd over ov eveyday and all was well.

I read somwhere that its actually better to have fresh swimmers dail around time of conception.

Id say it was fine.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back