not sure what to do!!!

LisaJ

Reaction score
hi
i am new, i am 6weeks now and not really sure what to do, i have recently got a new job and i love it and don't want to give it up, also my partner doesn't want the baby but will support me whatever i choose but i know that he will always throw it back in my face when he has had enough, we haven't been together that long and i turned 19 today can any one offer me any advice on what to do should i keep the baby and risk being on my own with no one and no life?!
Lisa
xx

If you want this baby then I think you should definately keep it. I would also keep the job because you may have a hard time finding someone that will hire you later on in pregnancy.

Also, how will you be on your own with no life if you KEEP the baby? You may not have a man by your side, but you'll have your baby. What can be better than that?

It's all going to be up to you, it's your life and you have to live it how you think is best. No one else can make such a big decision such as whether or not you should keep your baby, it's up to you. Good Luck!

Hang in there little momma! Trust me, nothing will be more important in your life than having that little someone need you so much. You can't imagine it now, but once you see that little face and touch his/her little fingers and smell it's newborn skin, you'll be amazed at how nothing or no one could ever be as wonderful to you. Regardless if there is going to be a daddy in the picture, you are someone's mother and that will be something you may never get the chance to do or be again. God bless you![/url]

Hi guys
thanks for your replies!!
i decided to keep the baby and if he doesn't like then he knows where the door is, the baby is the most important person in my life.
i am excited now and not bothered if its just me and the nougat!!!
lisa
xx :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yayyyy! Congrats on your decision! I hope becoming a mom is every bit as wonderful for you as it is for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back