Not sure what this pain is?

BKR123

Reaction score
Hi! So I'm 29weeks today, and at my 28week appointment the midwife said baby was breech, which I kinda knew because her head was poking out above my belly button! The day after my appointment baby was moving a LOT and was causing really bad back pain. The last two days I know she has turned completely because I can now feel her feet above my belly button! But since last night I have been getting a pain really low down like a twinge but its started to get more painful now, also her movements has reduce quite a bit from what they were. I'm not all that sure about what it is, and if I should be concerned?x

Sounds like Braxton hicks I had them from about 27 weeks, can be a sharp twinge at times more so when im walking

Hi! So I'm 29weeks today, and at my 28week appointment the midwife said baby was breech, which I kinda knew because her head was poking out above my belly button! The day after my appointment baby was moving a LOT and was causing really bad back pain. The last two days I know she has turned completely because I can now feel her feet above my belly button! But since last night I have been getting a pain really low down like a twinge but its started to get more painful now, also her movements has reduce quite a bit from what they were. I'm not all that sure about what it is, and if I should be concerned?x

i had this exact same pain at 29 weeks and from what i kept readin on the net it seemed like it was really common at 29 weeks.
i had mild cramps as well as tingles and a sharp pain near me bladder and wondered what the hell is goin on lol i think its because baby is moving lower down and getting bigger every day. my baby was breech at 28 weeks so i guessed its just his way of gettin into position but theres still time for them move.
it seems to me by what a lot of women are saying that the later on in pregnancy you get , the more pulls, aches and pains that you feel.
its just baby having growth spurts i wouldnt be concerned so long as you can still feel him moving.
if the cramps ever get too much though or you feel like something is wrong always go with your instincts and get yourself straight up the mau to be checked out :) i did and felt so much better by them just telling me what it was if i felt the pains again and o just go up if i ever felt i needed to , they were lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back