Not sure what is happening! advice/ previous experiences please!

Lara08

Reaction score
I stopped taking Cerazette between 4 and 5 weeks ago. Last time I took a break from it, Af arrived approx 5 weeks later.
Last Saturday I had sharp twinges and aches around my Uterus. Extremely sore and sensitive nipples too. Not boobs just nipples. I assumed i was probably ovulating. DTD Thursday night and Sunday night but not inbetween as OH was away, been active every day since too. Last night when I wiped there was a small amount of pink blood. A few twinges and aches so I assume AF is arriving.dtd last night and again a small amount of pinkish/brown blood when i went to the bathroom but not much. Fully expected AF to be here in all her glory this morning but just the same dull aches and now no blood at all! So confusing!!! Please help!

sorry forgot to say boobs are now sore too. Usually I would get very bad cramps for the first few days of my period and also very heavy bleeding. I cant tell where i am in my cycle as Cerazette had stopped my periods. TIA

It could be that you are really lucky and have caught first cycle and that is implantation bleeding, but more likely (sorry to say) it is just your body sorting out AF after coming off cerazette.

I remember when I came off it because ttc I had all sorts of symptoms like you are getting just before AF came and apparently it is very common as I googled it at the time.

I will still keep my fingers crossed for you just in case you are the lucky one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back