Not sure if to get excited :/

becsybabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been away from here some time now.. I had a ruptured ectopic in April last year resulting in losing my baby and right tube and also close to losing my life. Me and my partner have been trying again since November last year and every month got a BFN I'm currently 10dpo took this test and I think I see a vvv faint line opinions please I don't want to get excited just yet and haven't even thought about telling my partner xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
That's a positive hun.

You're pregnant!

Congratulations!

XX

Lovely clear line for 10dpo,! Congratulations!

Massive congrats exactly the same as when I did mine and I am now 7 weeks 4 days :)))) xxxx

Aww thanks everyone I really hope so looking forward to waking up in the morning xx

That's a good wee line honey, congrats and FX'd for you, you've been through a lot x

So I have taken another test this morning I THINK it's abit darker than yesterday? Anyone else agree I'm 11dpo today xx left is yesterday's right is today's xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Yeah, I think it looks darker.

Congratulations hun!

XX

Iv just looked again at it in real life and it's darker than in the pic so hopefully it's something I can get excited about soon. Going to keep it to myself I think until I get my early scan app then my partner doesn't need to worry xx

Eeeeep, brilliant lines for 10 and 11dpo! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone Iv just this min done a clear blue digital and it's come up "pregnant 1-2" please keep your fingers crossed this little bub is in the right spot :) xx

Huge congrats. How long u been ttc? X

Thankyou I had my ectopic and tube removal the end of April last year. I wasn't ready to start trying again until November last year so we got pregnant on our 9th month trying xx

Thankyou I had my ectopic and tube removal the end of April last year. I wasn't ready to start trying again until November last year so we got pregnant on our 9th month trying xx

Massive congratulations lovely - so happy for you. And what a blessing after such an ordeal :dance: x

I know I'm just hoping its in the right spot and here to stay for at least 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back