Not sure if I'm being paranoid.....

JoS

Reaction score
But I'm stressing that my baby will come early.
I'm 32 weeks today, still not sure why my ticker isn't working or how to fix it!!
My mum just phoned to tell me her friends daughter just had her baby 6 weeks early and I run a nursery and 2 parents have recently had their babies 4 weeks early.
I know lots of people go over their due dates, which I don't want either but if it came early I just wouldn't be ready. I still have so much to do at work, the nursery isn't even started, bag not packed, lots to buy etc etc and just don't seem to have time!
My husband just says if it come early we'll cope and that we've got a car seat and moses basket so baby would be fine.
But I don't want it to be fine, I want everything to be ready!
Do you think I'm stressing over nothing?

I had a 'fibronectin' test which came back positive at 31 weeks (after having pains) it meant I could go into early labour within 2 weeks, I'm still here at nearly 38 weeks however! After this I kept thinking that baby was bound to come early although obviously didn't want her to so I really relaxed and kept stress to a minimum. I think it's easy to convince yourself of so many things, so try not to worry.
I still haven't properly sorted the hospital bag, I just keep adding stuff on top of my travel bag, not sure if it'll all fit in! I really must do that.

I think its perfectly normal to worry bout going early and not being ready, and i think its just a coincidence that you've heard of all these babies putting in early appearances, like Poppy says just try and relax im pretty sure you'll be fine and ready for when bubs does decide to come,

If it makes you feel any better i only did my hospital bag last night and ive only got 3 days til due date xxx

hey hun dont worry i'm only a fortnight ahead of you and i'm convinced this baby is coming early (he keeps pushing down and i keep getting lots of BH) i was in KFC today and they were that bad i thought i was going into labour, make a lit of everything you havent got and really need and work from the list, i find if i have it in front of me i;m less likely to forget it!

just dont stress over it and if you havent got it by the time the baby is born and you can manage without it then you probably didnt need it as long as you have the basics sorted xxx

dont use the html code use bb code instead, html doesn't show up on here for some reason x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back