not sure if I have ovulated or not. Ttc going crazy

Zoka142606

Reaction score
I had my last period on the 29th of February there and it only lasted 4 days. On the 11th of March I had spotting which I read up could be ovulation bleeding. I checked my temp the same night it was 98.1 it stayed the same until the morning of the 14th when it dipped down to 97.1. And today it's shot right up to 99.1.. Today my temp is at 98.8, also have lots of creamy cm (sorry if tmi lol ). Anyway, could this mean I have ovulated? My periods are very irregular and my last cycle lasted 33 days. I'm a bit confused.

Im right there with you... Im new to the whole ttc thing... I dont temp, use opks and im just now learning about cm and the different types during ovulation. Cervical positions, etc. My cycles are irregular too. Ugh. Makes it almost impossible to know. Hoping to get a bfp soon.

It sure is frustrating, I know roughly about temps but I don't know anything about my positions or cm :(. I'm driving myself crazy just trying to figure out my ovulation days and I have never really noticed much cm differences until I seen a post about creamy cm after ovulation, I noticed I have that right now. Hopefully we can both have a bfp very soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I haven't missed my window this month!

Have you been trying to conceive long?

Maybe you could try OPKs? You can get them cheap on ebay or amazon. Helped me conceive!

Good Luck xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back