Not sure I can keep doing this

Doodles

Reaction score
So that's miscarriage number 4 confirmed. Did the maths earlier, we were about 5wks when I started, what I thought was, my period. I dont know if I can keep doing this, I just feel so numb

So sorry hun xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

So sorry hunny :hug:

You need to give yourself time to heal emotionally and physically. Your gp should be investigating why this keeps happening, but only when you feel strong enough to cope with it all. Take as long as you need, strength does return with time xxxxxxxxxxx

Im really sorry to hear this hun. surely after having 4 now your gp is looking into it? if not be firm with them hun as you cant keep going thro this xxx

thank you all, went to see GP in April as we'd been trying for a year & had had 3 consecutive mc's. Got told that they'd get us booked in with mc clinic but still not heard anything. Thankfully the gaenicologist I saw in hospital has agreed something needs to be done to find out what's going on. So phoning her on Monday x

So sorry to hear that hon - can't imagine what you're going through... Just a thought, I read a book called Optimum Nutrition Before, During and After Pregnancy (got it out from the library) where they talk about this substance in the body called homocysteine contributing to mcs and just wondered if it was worth you looking into this? Apparently if it's too high it can cause problems in pregnancy but they tell you how to reduce it.... I know you're really down, but sometimes doing something pro-active can help you feel like you're doing something to help yourself rather than just waiting for doctors to help you.... Hope you get through this difficult time:hugs:xx

Sorry to hear about this hon, you are always welcome to ask advice on this forum. I cannot imagine how you feel!!! I hope the the clinic can help you. Love gizzy x

so sorry hun :hugs: i hope you get the answers you deserve

Hi sweetie,

I know you feel like shit not but when you feel a bit more up to it you must get yourself referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I am glad the gynocologist is sympathetic but I would also chase it up with your GP.. My GP booked me in online at my appointment with (a few days after M/c number 3) BUT it was a 2 month wait for the earliest appointment !

You simply cannot go through this again.

I had to put off TTC for a few months as I refuse to go through another miscarriage. I just cannot cope with that.

In the meantime you of course need to grieve and get your emotional strength back.

There are people that can help you though

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27