Not sure how much more I can take :'-(

CTD

Reaction score
I'm so fed up with all this TTC rubbish at the moment. Why is it so easy for others yet so difficult for us!?

Basically I'm going on hol with another couple in August. They told us literally less than 2 weeks ago they are gonna start trying for a baby so we told them we have been trying too (for a year). Just met up with them today and she's pregnant!! Yes, less than 2 weeks since they told us they are gonna try.

Now I feel even more stressed and depressed than I am already.

I am literally the last one out everyone I know that isn't pregnant or already has a baby.

Does anyone else feel like its happening to everyone else but them!? :-(

Yes hunni I feel exactly like this sometimes. It's so hard to stay positive. Have you had any investigations yet or could you maybe look into getting some so that you can have something to look forward to? Sorry that's not very helpful. Sometimes I get so frustrated and upset I cry and cry. I think how long can i go on like this? How frigging long is it going to take to get pregnant? But then sometimes (like at the moment) i just try my best to stay positive. I'm lucky though, none of my close friends are pregnant, just lots of people I work with.
I really really hope you feel better soon but most importantly that you get your bfp xxxx

I feel like that all the time Hun, you're definitely not alone. Ttc can be so bloody hard! I fid having a good cry usually sorts me out. I think Rednursie is right that having some tests done might make you feel better as you will feel proactive. I've been at the doctor recently with ttc issues and I feel a lot better now that I'm taking action to sort my fertility issues out. Good luck Hun, hopefully ths is your month x

Hey I hope you don't mind me joining in, but I was coming up to 1 yr Ttc when I got my bfp.

The last few months I was constantly thinking its never going to happen and looking back now I think I was actually a bit depressed without actually realising it.

And then I did nothing really different to any other month and got my bfp.

I was used to getting what I wanted and having to wait for something out of my control was killing me!

I know its easy to say but seriously dont give up hope it will happen ..... And I actually think it makes it all the more special when it does as you have had to wait so long for it xxxx

I have been trying not to stress about it and to stop worrying - I was doing so well until yesterday when they told us she's preg! That has just put me back to square one again.

Yeah I do find having a cry helps. Went to bed, waited for my hubby to fall asleep then just let it all out lol! Did wake up feeling better today.

It doesn't help that EVERYONE is always asking "so when are you going to have a baby then!?" That really gets on my nerves and I never ask people that question cos u never know what they are going through or what their situation is. I would love to tell people my situation to shut them up! Or just slap them, either would make me feel better!

I am in process of getting things looked into by Dr. Had blood tests n scans in the past but doing them again now and going to refer me. I never really have periods so must be something wrong with me. Although last blood tests showed I was ovulating so god knows what's going on.

All I can say to make you feel better is you have done the dreaded year. Now this means you can start getting answers tests and if need be a bit of help. It is normally then that you natrually fall pregnant. They do say it takes an average of nine months to a year for a healthy couple to conceive so your time is coming... Soon. Chin up girl. Yes some people are so lucky. It seems unfair but it will be you soon! I know how you feel we have all felt like that. Everyone else's good news is just a slap in the face. Who is to say you won't get your news and you and your friend can go through it together. Positive thoughts Hun xx

Last edited:
I am just going into my 13th month TTC and 10th cycle - but unfortunately no tests as I have had 3 bfp's in that time - 2 miscarriages and 1 chemical preg - so things are working, but just need to get that lucky egg.

I also feel very down and feel like i shouldn't be so upset as I have 2 children already, but it doesn't take the pain away from my losses and wanting the third child.....I keep thinking I don't want the age gaps to get any bigger.....as no3 will have to share a room with my DD who is now 3.5!

The thing that is upsetting me is my due date for the first bean I lost is next month - and I thought I would be pregnant again by then, but am not. And TTC is stressful that;s for sure no matter how much you try to chill out!

it's definitely harder if close friends announce bfp's that's for sure :(

Last edited:
Yep I feel your pain. Will be 2 years for us after next cycle. I got my first BFP almost a year trying. Really hope your time is round the corner. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back