Not strictly pregnancy related...

Juice

Reaction score
This horrible, sore white thing appeared on my tongue yesterday. It hurts and I don't like it :(
Anyone know what it is?

It's under the spoiler because it's a bit eww! And omg I didn't know my facial hair was that bad! :blush: I need better lighting in my bathroom!

1016626_10151691478109239_879310_n.jpg

I'm not sure what that is hun but if it's not gone in a week I would go to the GP. My brother had something similar on his tongue last year, it didn't go away after 2 weeks so he went to see GP and they did a biopsy, can't remember exactly what it was but was harmless. GPs are very vigilant when it comes to things like that in the mouth though x

looks like a bad mouth ulcer to me but im not a medi expert non pregnant rnstead pastelles help but not sure if you can have them when preg so best to double check with a pharmacist what you can use? or your mw? x x

Id say a big ulcer! But best check with dr, might be able to give u some tablets.

Have u tried bonjela? Xx

Thanks for your input, ladies.

I'm hoping it's just a bad ulcer. I get little tiny ones on the tip of my tongue every now and then that go away after a couple of days but I've never had anything this big, this sore, or so far back!
No, I haven't tried anything on it yet. I'm gonna do a salt/water rinse before bed and get some bonjela or something tomorrow. It really hurts!! Shame it hasn't stopped me stuffing my face all day though lol :)

I find the ones on the sid of my tounge grow quite big cos they rub on my teeth!!
Might be why its got like that.

Yeah try the salt! Xx

Has it been rubbing n your teeth?

I had a small ulcer and because I was rubbing on one of my teeth with a filling it made it bigger, I just put on bonjela and kept it away from my teeth it went away

Could also gargle or swish about some salty water aswell that'll clear any infection.

Don't swallow though! Haha xxx

Edit, just seen u had similar posts, that should do the trick xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27