Not standing properly...

lozzi

Reaction score
..Is this normal?

basically,

When bam stands up, she holds onto something then as she brings her legs nearer to get her balance, she walks on the front of her foot, then puts the sole of her foot down as she gets nearer..

I am double jointed and can bend most of my joints the wrong way, so im wondering if its related?

Its concering me, although sayin that she isnt in any pain... :S

Babies will do what ever feels comfortable to them untill they can manage alot better. Harrison sometimes stands on the side of his foot when he gets himself up which to me would hurt but to him it doesnt

Princess_Puddles said:
Babies will do what ever feels comfortable to them untill they can manage alot better. Harrison sometimes stands on the side of his foot when he gets himself up which to me would hurt but to him it doesnt

heloo stranger, how the hell are you?! not see/spoke to you in YONKS!

lozzi said:
Princess_Puddles said:

Lol, I know, I dont come on much anymore as I work full time and try to spend all my spare time with Harrison and the OH, but yeah i'm good thank you, how are you and Ellouise?

Yep; sounds pretty normal to me hun. Gabs feet got in all sorts of positions when she was learning to stand/walk.

As long as she doesn't appear to be in any pain I wouldn't worry :hug:

Princess_Puddles said:
lozzi said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":2f1n9mbh]Babies will do what ever feels comfortable to them untill they can manage alot better. Harrison sometimes stands on the side of his foot when he gets himself up which to me would hurt but to him it doesnt

Lol, I know, I dont come on much anymore as I work full time and try to spend all my spare time with Harrison and the OH, but yeah i'm good thank you, how are you and Ellouise?[/quote:2f1n9mbh]

yeah were fab thanks hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back