Not so healthy :(

Hope81

Reaction score
I am terrible :( I could eat carbs all day...
Toast bread, sandwiches, crackers, more crackers, potatoes, rice, chips, garlic bread, sweet rolls, cinnamon buns ok I will stop now you got the idea....:(
I must have donuts tonight....

I'm just craving carbs too - can't stop! surely I shouldn't be getting a baby bump already...

Just bought hot cross buns and already had 2 bagels today (after throwing up breakfast as per usual last couple days). trying to force myself to eat some fruit now!

x

Glad im not the only one, im craving everything sweet :( umm donuts sounds good, think my partner is off to the shops all i can think about is donuts now, my mouth is actually watering xx

Don't worry guys it seems to be a normal theme in Tri 1! It's all I could manage. Problem is that now I can manage EVERYTHING and carbs on top. Just had 3 slices of toast with Nutella. Poor baby must be getting crazy sugar rushes x

Hahaha I'm loving the cheese, my arse is gonna get huuuuge x

Carbs were the only thing I could keepdown in Tri 1!!

I am exactly the same!! All I want is chips and crisps!!!! I am vegetarian and normally eat all soya and tofu products, but I have totally gone off them all !!!!!!

tried to be good and have proper chicken tomato thing - all back up now. ah well, back to crisps and crackers I think - craving Stilton though - and OH bought some so its in the fridge tempting me. must resist!

Same with me, carbs & bad food was all I could manage in tri 1, tri 2 I want veg & salad so it gets better :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back