Not sleeping and reflux!

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Grrr. I am getting fed up of not sleeping well and getting reflux in the middle of the night! It's currently 3am and I need to be up at 6, and have a hell of a day tomorrow. I am travelling back from a family funeral in Scotland, then basically going straight to Wembley to see Coldplay, and won't get back to my own bed until about this time tomorrow! Hopefully I will be able to catch some z's on the train home!

I am just frustrated, but suppose I should get used to it for when my little man arrives! The only thing making waking up at this time beautiful is feeling all his little squiggles and kicks, which reminds me it's worth it all in the end!

Sorry girls I had to rant, it's been a hell of an emotional day!

Not being able to sleep is terrible. Luckily I've slept well up until the last few weeks - usually I'm wide awake at 2am then again at 5am. Work has been difficult the past few weeks because of it but I'm now off so going to try get some snoozes in during the day before baby comes then it'll get worse lol. I know what you mean about the movements - I love feeling baby move. I feel massive and uncomfortable now aswell - baby needs evicted haha!!

Awk hope you are ok :( Not sleeping is the worst thing honestly, drives me nuts. I dont know how ill cope when baby comes! Ive been awake for hours but i work nights, my sleep is always all over the place. Sometimes knowing you wont have much sleep for the day ahead is much worse than the actual day, Just take each task as it comes and enjoy Coldplay! Itll be bedtime before you know it :) hope youre asleep now anyway for a bit :)

I completely know the feeling - I literally have a bottle of Gaviscon next to the bed, swig it and get back to sleep (of course then I need a pee).

I also have a bottle of Gaviscon at work, in the car, you name it! It is torture in the night though, I hope you can work out a way to improve it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back