not regular..........

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
I am now on CD19 and i am bd'ing every other day as i am unsure when i ovulate. i have used an average calculator and entered my recent cycles in.... which are 25 35 29 38 42. and i come up with of an average of 35 (34.75 to be exact) so i am assuming i would ovulate on the 22nd which is on thursday. does this sound very accurate or would i just be best to keep jumping on OH and hope i get it on OV day. the thing is i dont really want to start charting otherwise i think ill probably cross that line of remaining sain. and i would like to keep the last shred of my sanity. aarrrrggghhhhh so confused.

You could try using the ovulation preditor sticks, you can get them quite cheap from ebay?

Or just look out for EWCM and get BDing whenever you have some.

Or just BD every other day of the cycle then you'd definitley be ok :D

thanks for the reply. yup i definatly think that will be the best way to go.........just bd every other day............... darn what torture and horrible punishment that will be........ ah well :lol: :cheer:

Huddsgirl said:
thanks for the reply. yup i definatly think that will be the best way to go.........just bd every other day............... darn what torture and horrible punishment that will be........ ah well :lol: :cheer:

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Hia

I am in exactly the same situation...I am just getting down and having fun with the baby dancing!

:D

I am in the same situation too. Irregular AF does make it hard to work out when you ovulate. My last 2 cycles were the same length, but this one isn't.
I'm just waiting on AF turning up (wish it would happen quickly) then once it's out the way I am planning the old BD every other day until my next AF. That should cover it.I don't really notice my CM so don't want to use that as an indicator. I have ordered some ovulation sticks on the internet, they were very cheap though, so I might not use them. Would rather have a month or two just trying without getting too obsessed!
My husband isn't going to know what has hit him.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back