Not really eating

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
T's has got into a routine if not really eating between 11.30am and 5.30-6pm he's had max of 2oz and most of that has been spat out.

I've been offering bottles but he just won't take them.

It does worry me a little, but if he was hungry I'm sure he'd take it. Just wish he's have this longer spell at night.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm hoping its just a phase or teething or something xx

Growth spurt, or maybe just an off day??

Maybe get someone else feed a bottle? X

No idea about that Hun, Mia has dropped a feed the last couple of days tho. Seems to go longer but take more!! Weird! Just as we think we've sussed them eh?! X

It almost sounds like he's got his day and night feeds muddled up. Like he is getting what he needs during the night so he's not hungry during the day. Mia goes 9 hrs without during the night. I'm not sure how you would go about switching him round tho. I know health visitors say to give them water in the night so they get out of the habit of waking but I think that is when they are older xx

Yeah I kinda thought he was starting to get his days and nights muddled too.

Since he's been doing this longer stretch in the day he'll feed at 10.30-11pm then again at 4am. Usually. Sometimes it can't be an hour either way though.

He knows its night time though as he's great at going back to sleep, no fuss whatsoever.
Xx

9 hours must be bliss! I wish T would do that, the Nutramigen is very thin though so I don't think it sits in his tummy for vey long xx

She is pretty good now. She goes down at 7pm, I feed her at 10.30 without really waking her then she goes through til about 7.30. Not sure how long she would go without waking her at 10.30!! Daren't try it yet.
She's been weird again today. Really fussy with her first bottle but eventually had 5oz then went 4 hrs and took 7oz. I've just tried to feed her again and she only took an oz!
Normally she was taking 3-4oz every 3 hrs. So far she's only had 2 bottles today! Very weird x

Hi Michelle, yes he's lactose intolerant. Transpired he has a tummy bug xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back