Not pregnant

jennyr1985

Reaction score
:( well im not pregnant, but going to try again!!!seems like the bleed i had was a period, even though it came 2 and a half weeks aftr the period before. I ovulate today, so here we go again................
xx

P.S. Why do the months seem longer when your trying to get pregnant?lol
xx

Oh Jenny, big hugs to you. I have just ovulated over the weekend and am already dreaming up painful boobs etc.....these two weeks I am like an ogre to live with, moody stroppy and hopful and excited all at the same time - good luck for this month xx

Thanku!!!ive been moody too!!i think its because i feel i let myself down when im not pregnant and then im awful to my partner!lol. We are testing a few days apart, so u'll have to let me know. I suppose tonite is the nite when we will try and make a baby, wish us luck! and good luck to you too :D
xx

Hi Jenny

I'm really sorry this wasn't your month.

Keep trying and GOOD LUCK

Sending you some baby dust!! ************

thanku kim, i hope all ur babydust works!!!i made a mistake and worked out i ovulated at the weekend not today, so i hope we conceived!!we practiced a few times!lol
How are u? do u have many symptoms?
xx

Hi Jenny

Not that many symptoms yet just massive boobs!!!

I have had some abdominal cramping, more uncomfortable than painful, but I hear this is normal. Went to docs yesterday so looking forward to my appointment from the hospital now :)

Hope you got caught at the weekend, my fingers are crossed for you!!

Hi Jenny,
it's crushing when your period arrives, isn't it? I had a blue weekend a week ago but feel a lot more relaxed about things now - you'll feel the same in a few days. And there's always this month. Good luck with it. Keep me posted.
S

Jenny, the important thing to remember is to not try so hard mentally, I know easier said then done but if you worry about it to much then sometimes it could make it harder to happen. If that makes sense :? as much as anything I suppose! :D Good Luck! and have FUN!!! :D

thanku everyone!!! if ive conceived it would have been this weekend just gone.

Has anyone had an aching pain in their abdomen a few days after conception? im getting that now!hope its not another god damn period!lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back