Not Pregnant Again :-(

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Again my period has crept up on me, after me being so sure about it all. I was two weeks late for AF, and i was hoping so much :(
I came off the pill 3 months ago, so just a warning to people, you can never be sure when you start to have normal periods!its so confusing! Anyway will start trying again next weekend!!Next month, its going to happen :D

xxx

I'm sorry you got af Jenny :(

Good luck ttc'ing! As they all say, it'll happen to you as well!

xx

Sorry you got your AF jenny. Keep trying and good luck.

baby dust to you ....xx

the thing is my af has nearly finished!!!its gone brown after 2 days!i thought if i was 2 weeks late for it it would be really heavy!oh well, i guess we can start ttc earlier then!thankyou for your thoughts
xxx

So sorry to hear about your af Jenny. Keep your chin up and good luck for next time.
sx

It took about eight months before the pill came out of my system and my cycle returned to the way it was before, but we gave it a whole twelve months, just to be sure.

The pill can create a bit of a hostile environment 'down there' and I think it is best to hold out trying for as long as you can. It did seem like a long wait for us, but it seems to have paid off, at the moment. Still early days though.

Jenny,
I'm so sorry you're not pregnant but glad something has happened as you've been in limbo for so long waiting for the damn thing to arrive. Mine only lasted two days too this month. I tell you girl we need a degree in biology to work out what's happened to our bodies right now :wink:
Take care and look forward to the month ahead.
i really hope it happens for you soon.
S

the best thing to do is not set your mind on it evry month till it happens every one is different i was on the pill and the month i came off i got pg so its weird lol good luck but dont be to disapionted ur baby will come when its ready :D :D

Hey everyone!
Thankyou for the nice replies!Im just going to relax when my period finishes and just get on with things, like you said it'l come wen its ready,
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back