Not just about Bathing!!!!

Tineke

Reaction score
Hi girls, I know it's been a lng time since I have been on here, Just left Australia and am back on the islands. Seth did amazingly well on the flights especially ythre long 14hour one, he only cried once for a monute or so, neeing an extra cuddle - which I love to give anyway!!!!!

Anyway... reason for writing this is because you all know how I am about Extra Virgin Olive Oil, well I'm here to tell you again... to use it in the bath. Seth's skin is perfect and he loves his massages with it after also. I always put a table spoon in with his bath and later massage him with it, after 2 months of doing this he has the most perfect skin.

And as for me, I am still using it in showers and baths and I have now started taking 1 tea spoon full a day with my meals....

Hope you are all well... must get back and read all about the times you have been having with your babies....

Luv Tineke

COMPLETELY AGREED!!!!!!!! :lol:

we only use olive oil in our food anyway, so baby must be used to getting it from me, in the first place, but I also use it for massaging, every day. When Maheen was born, she had very dry hands and feet so I started putting olive oil on them...I had taken a small bottle for me! :)

But since we have come back home, she has got dry at various little places and I always use it then. Even the taste does not seem to bother her, coz she puts her hands in her mouth, and never make a face! mind you, she loves infacol, so!!! :lol: :lol:

did not know about the putting it in bath though...am gonna start doing this as well, then! Thanks for the :idea:

You are very brave to travel so long with your little one, I am glad he enjoyed it! a future pilot!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back