Not in the 'mood'

Bek234

Reaction score
As there's nothing on tv...(lol) I suggested me & the oh 'do something else' .....to be told he's not in the mood!!!
Feeling majorly rejected!! :( xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh Hun! :( *big hugs* all men are arseholes as my grandma told me yesterday in front of my grandad! Lmfao! He hasn't done anything wrong but that's her opinion of them even when my grandad behaves! Ha ha

Karlie xxx

How rude! Haha! Don't they realise how lucky they are to have it on a plate!!? Ok so none of us are looking at our best but still!!! Urggh it reminds me of when we were baby making, my oh failed to get it up on more than one occasion (had never happened before) and I felt so embarrassed! I was still fit then too haha!
Xxxx

Ha I had this excuse last week too, and for quite a few days!!

My boyfriend admitted he's a little freaked out now I have a very big bump - it must be strange seeing someone change so much in front of you..... I just pounced on the poor ******* one day though.

I get this all the time too :/ I've actually gave up trying! Xx

Aww thanks girls glad I'm not the ontone

Tapatalking. X

Posted too fast lol
Only one.
I agree with ur grandma Karlie! ;)

Claire we had that problem a few times too when ttc... Think it's the pressure!

I really hope my body goes back to normal(ish) I don't think my gigantic bump helps! :/ also the fact that I start need the loo half way through lol

And 'sperminate my cervix' wasn't the best way to turn him on!! Hahah xx

Tapatalking. X

Haha well I think that sounds like a right turn on! Haha..
I'm glad I'm not the only one running for a wee half way through.. Sometimes it takes so long coz I'm trying to make sure I've got an empty bladder, that we either have to start again or even more cringing - 'just leave it'. Xxx

Haha well I think that sounds like a right turn on! Haha..
I'm glad I'm not the only one running for a wee half way through.. Sometimes it takes so long coz I'm trying to make sure I've got an empty bladder, that we either have to start again or even more cringing - 'just leave it'. Xxx

Lol just leave it... I know that feeling too, no wonder he doesn't want it! Lol

Hopes we start having babies soon Lol I'm gonna ask my MW if she will sweep me on thurs! .... She can only say no :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

My poor oh its me thats never in the mood!! Lol x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

My husband won't come anywhere near me now - he said he is scared incase he hurts the baby !! After millions of times telling him he isn't big enough to do any damage hahahaha (it's great we have this sense of humour) he still won't do it ! I mean I don't want sex,I only want it to get things going but hubby keeps saying 'baby will come when it's ready' .... Arghhh!

Xx

Lol my oh says the same, he can always feel her when she moves too (when our bellys touch) he thinks we're squashing her when were only close but no pressure if that makes sense. She just kicks hard lol xx

Tapatalking. X

sperminate my cervix brilliant!!!!!!! I might try that one!

My hubby is the same I actually said last night after 8 months of hardly getting any I would have thought you would have been gagging for it!!!! He eventually gave in when I said oh well orgasm is good aswell so night I'm going to sort myself out xxx

I tried to have sex with hubby other week both up for it I was turned on n ready but it was just too uncomfy in the end he said get off please let's have a cuddle this is doing nothing for u is it..... It really wasn't I just couldn't enjoy :( Its annoying as I really for once fancyd it n had a bit of sex drive back !!!

Wonder how long it takes after baby to gets sex drives back and have time lol

At my antenatal class the MW told us that there was a couple who 'didn't make it home before partaking in sexual activity!' Lol wtf!! Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back