Not impressed with H&M!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Brought some maternity leggings (after loads of ppl raved about them) and a plain maty vest top last Sunday.

The leggings have laddered already and the entire hems come undone from the top.

I'm hoping to find time to take them back but problem is, both have been worn and I've lost the receipt :-(

Anyone know if I'd be entitled to an exchange?

Annoyed as actually, both are really comfortable but no longer wearable!

Xx

That's terrible. It's defo worth a try though. Did you pay on your card? You could offer to show them proof that way if they're funny about it but at the end of the day they shouldn't do that regardless of how long you've had them - they should be able to tell they still look brand new.

I bought a couple of tops from there the other day actually that I need to take back as their a bit big! Never had to return something there before xx

I have a photo of the receipt as I emailed customer services last week, but I think hubby threw the actual one out as its bin day tomorro!
Maybe they will accept it.

I've never had a problem with H&M before!

Xx

Oh well at least you have proof then! I'm sure they'll offer you something - may only be an exchange though? I've only heard good things about their maternity leggings too so hopefully you just got a bad pair (and top lol) xx

If the item is faulty you should be ok, prob just a replacement though. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Yes hun, they will defo exchange and if they have no more they must refund you. No receipt doesn't matter. They can find your receipt obviously their system if you get someone whose bothered. I was a manager there. Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Yes hun, they will defo exchange and if they have no more they must refund you. No receipt doesn't matter. They can find your receipt obviously their system if you get someone whose bothered. I was a manager there. Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Thank you! An exchange would be fine...the clothes are Sooo comfy!

Xx

U should be I got a pair of tongue twister kswiss from jd years ago and the tongue snapped 3 times and 3 times I took them back no receipt. I didn't mind as I wsa 15 and kept getting a brand new colour or pair every week my mum was pissed off though lol xxxxx

I hated H&m maternity clothes! Couldn't work out the sizes and they were always massive everywhere apart from my bump, where they were too tight!!

Well I took them back today and they swapped them straight over. Hopefully these will last a bit longer!

Xx

My legging from h n m laddered too, saying that though I've bought some lovely maternity clothes from there too x

Well I put my new pair on in the car Friday, by the time we stopped at the first services they had laddered already! :-(

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back