Not happy!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Pregnopaws, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Pregnopaws

Pregnopaws Well-Known Member

Can't believe I've got all these strong cramps and lower tummy aches today AGAIN. I can feel baby pushing quite viciously down the pelvis again and wriggling about down there and its killing! I'm getting this nearly every day/night now and I can't move!!! I also think he's chewing up my panadols and spitting them out cos they are crap and not doing anything to help. My God I really don't think I can stand this for another 3? 4? 5? weeks!!! Midwives doesnt even care, they just send me back home and say I'm not in labour and its all normal stuff grrrrr!! Why don't he just come out if he's that keen! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

Oh dear! Feeling it aren't you!

He will come when he is ready, He's just letting you have a taste of what a little blighter he is going to be once he IS here ;)

3. ella

ella Well-Known Member

I have to agree - he will come when he is ready - the last few weeks are not a lot of fun really - its just an array of different aches and pains :wall: :wall:

4. fifi211

fifi211 Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww really sorry that you are in so much discomfort and nothing is easing it for you. Panadol is [email protected] and does very little to help. I know it seems like ages away but it won't be long now and baby seems to be eager to make an appearance