Not happy!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Can't believe I've got all these strong cramps and lower tummy aches today AGAIN. I can feel baby pushing quite viciously down the pelvis again and wriggling about down there and its killing! I'm getting this nearly every day/night now and I can't move!!! I also think he's chewing up my panadols and spitting them out cos they are crap and not doing anything to help. My God I really don't think I can stand this for another 3? 4? 5? weeks!!! Midwives doesnt even care, they just send me back home and say I'm not in labour and its all normal stuff grrrrr!! Why don't he just come out if he's that keen! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh dear! Feeling it aren't you!

He will come when he is ready, He's just letting you have a taste of what a little blighter he is going to be once he IS here ;)

I have to agree - he will come when he is ready - the last few weeks are not a lot of fun really - its just an array of different aches and pains :wall: :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww really sorry that you are in so much discomfort and nothing is easing it for you. Panadol is cr@p and does very little to help. I know it seems like ages away but it won't be long now and baby seems to be eager to make an appearance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back