NOT HAPPY!!

pompy_helen

Reaction score
MW CAME THIS MORN AND GRRRRR, SHE WONT GO BY MY SCAN DATE DUE YESTERDAY BUT TELLING ME IM DUE 16TH NOV AND SHE AINT GOIN TO DO OWT TIL AT LEAST END NOV IF BUBS AINT COME BY THEN, GOD BABY WAS NEARLY 7LB AT SCAN ON 30TH SEPT, SO AT THIS RATE BABY GONNA BE HUGE LIKE 12LB HUGE AS WEIGHT DOUBLES OR MORE DONT IT?
I GOT LOADS OF PROBS AND IM HOUSEBOUND AND SHE WONT ELP!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

aww sorry to hear that hun :(

im not sure about babies weight at this stage, i think they put on half a pound a week or somthing, but dont quote me!

well get this im suppose to have a natral birth!!
i cant lay on back only sit up or lay on side, been messured only open legs 9" which is not wide enuf for birth, but sed i CAN NOT have a c-section!

they wont give me another scan either :(
cmw is pants she didnt even no wat the abreviations ment in my notes, silly c*w!!
im soo f**ked off its unbeliveable, the consultant told me my dates, so we rang hosp to see if he cud ring them or sumit and he wasnt there, but the sonographer women sed mw shud no better as a scan print out showing 2 dif due dates they go by the scan not the dates!!
so gotta ring the c*w back and tell em what they said otherwise ill jus admit myself to hosp as im sick of it and it hurts!!
ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

You must be under St Mary's Hospital!! Just a guess :wink:

Stick it out hun, St Mary's are so busy at the moment they will do anything to avoid more work. I think taking yourself in is a good idea, they cant turn you away then.

Good luck at the 'baby factory'!!

Bug Hug

pmsl, yesterday nite they did say if anyone came up after 7pm they where closed!!
wats a lady in labour gonna do put a cork in it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back