Not got a clue......

Rachel80

Reaction score
About prams/carry cots/travel systems.....no idea what the difference is! I think I've found one I like that converts but I need some help! The icandy apple seems o be a 3 wheeler that you can buy attachments for. It looks like its a carry cot, & pram for older babies....is this correct? I also like the stokke ones, do thy convert? Can you buy different options for them too? I'm so confused, also can't find the icandy apple for sale anywhere online! Help! x

best thing to do is togo to somewhere like mothercare and have a play about with them all and someone there will be able to recomend a pram dependant on your needs hun xx

Yeh go to mothercare and the staff talk you through all the options. The advice at John Lewis is also really good - if you've got one near you, go there and have a chat to the staff. They tend to stock the more expensive makes, but you can get their advice and then once you know what you're looking for look for a good deal elsewhere! X

Hey, I fancy the apple too but the one I saw was a 4 wheeler as OH prefers them to 3 wheels x

We have the apple 4 wheeler and love it! Its soo nice and great to push. They have them in john lewis if u want a look xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Great thanks ladies, think ill pop to John Lewis at the weekend x

I had/have no idea about prams and such either. I asked my friend whether she was happy with her travel system. She said she loved it. So I got one the same. Easy peasy. Job done.

Last edited:
Travel systems are usually a push chair which you can fit a carry cot or car seat onto or at least put the push chair to lie flat position and face both ways depending on child's age. They are suitable from birth the just push chairs usually are for when they are older the prams are just for baby before can sit up (as are carrycot attatchements) have a play in the shops and do shop around n sign up to bounty etc. We went for a mamas and pappas sola travel system and got to foot muff travel cot and car seat adaptors as extra add ons. We also bought maxi cozy car seat cabrio as per which report for safety rating being really good we then got isofix base the maxi cosy family fix as it will do car seat stage 1 and 2. That said u need to play be aware mama's and papas and mothercare do price match so it's worth doing for sure we got car seat and base at john Lewis and mother care price but did whole order through. Mama's and papas.the main reason I choose that travel system it was realativly light weight and was easy to fold and to put up and to add attachments or remove some of them were just too bulky for me or too much hassel it needs to be what you want in a system I think we went back three or four times looking n trying things n getting demos before decideing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back