Not goodbye, it's see you all soon...

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Just to give you all an update that's me booked in for my D&C on Wednesday morning. I'm glad the end is in sight now as all this sickness with no baby is so hard.

I want to thank you all so much for all your support the past few weeks, you've all been amazing. I'll be following all your goings on and wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies.

As the title says this is not goodbye it's just see you all soon. Husband and I both keen to try again so hopefully I'll just be a few weeks behind you all.

Gill xxx

Absolutely - we'll see you again in no time. Hope it all goes as well as it can on Wednesday and stay positive.

x

Just seen the update on your other thread. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope it all goes ok on Wednesday. Fx your back here soon. Be looking forward to your bfp announcement. Good luck to you and your hubby. See you back here asap xxx

See you soon Gill- Really hope you get back here soon xx

Good luck Gill - we look forward to seeing you back here really soon! X

Big hugs hun, great attitude througth this tuff time , we will see you very soon and follow your forever baby journey , hope all goes smoothly on wed xxx

Definitely reckon you'll be back here soon. Sorry you've had such a tough time of it- hopefully you'll have a lovely sticky bean next time xx

I wasn't even given an option for d&c
I've just gotta wait it out :(

Good luck to you - I got back to tri 1 in 10 weeks so I'm sure you'll manage it in 4. Chin up and keep trying you're getting closer to your sticky bean xxx.

gotta admire your stregth lady, so sorry this has happened and i really hope you can get back here quick smart, xx

See you soon and make sure you stay in touch and keep popping in till you return :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back