Not good news.....

Well update. The doc said he wasn't worried yet as my bloods were still good. The bleeding could be plantation bleeding etc as its only dark. He wants me to go in for yet another scan next Thursday as he sees this all the time babies growing at different rates.

I myself am not convinced and am preparing for the worst. I guess they are just covering themselves in case there is nothing wrong. I would of wanted a d & c more than passing it myself which I'm very scared of. But I guess it's better to let Mother Nature do what it's got to do. Just wish I could move on but I'm still stuck in limbo xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're stuck in limbo I really hope the next week goes fast for you and your baby has grown and everything goes well. Xxxx

How frustrating being stuck like that and not knowing. I hope the next week til Thursday goes as quick as it can for you. x

I really truly hope that everything turns out ok for you Hun fx xxxx

So sorry :( :hugs: We booked a hol when we lost ours and it did help xxx

Awk, petal

There's still hope at least

Let us know how your next scan goes
You just never know what mother nature has in store XXX

Sorry hun. Fx it's a quick bfp next time, people seem to catch easier after a mc. Sounds like a lovely hubby you have there xx
Just seen update...everything crossed for you!! Xx

Last edited:
Well update. The doc said he wasn't worried yet as my bloods were still good. The bleeding could be plantation bleeding etc as its only dark. He wants me to go in for yet another scan next Thursday as he sees this all the time babies growing at different rates.

I myself am not convinced and am preparing for the worst. I guess they are just covering themselves in case there is nothing wrong. I would of wanted a d & c more than passing it myself which I'm very scared of. But I guess it's better to let Mother Nature do what it's got to do. Just wish I could move on but I'm still stuck in limbo xxxxx

I don't think the doc would say all that and not have some hope that the bleeding is just from implantation. Fingers crossed for you, I hope that it all turns out ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back