Not good news =(

Gaelforce

Reaction score
Just had a call from EPU, my hormone level has dropped from the 5k mark to the 1k mark.

Our honeymoon baby doesn't want to stay =(

My husband has only known a week. we planned on telling the parents this past weekend but I started bleeding fri night so we've held off.

i was working on a special way to tell them that it was a honeymoon baby, been crafting like a maniac all week to get it finished, now its just sitting there, waiting to go in the bin.

devastated....

I don't know what to say other than I am so sorry, big hugs to you xx

Really sorry to hear this Hun! Thinking of you at this sad time x

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this. I've just had MMC, I hope and pray we can be back here soon xx

Thanks everyone x

I really want to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment and show their support to others. Means more than you know x

Last edited:
so sorry hun, iv had two mc and its devastating but keep positive and stay strong during this differcult time

So so sorry to read this, sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Michelle x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Fx you will be back in here soon with a bfp x

That's crappy news :(
Nobody is having much luck in tri 1 atm
Although its the perfect time to try again! X

Oh im so sorry , take a day at a time, and spend some quality time with you and hubby to make sense of it x

I am so sorry :-( i can't believe what a terrible time tri 1 ladies are having at the moment. Hope you are ok xxx

Really sorry to hear this :( xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Oh no I'm so sorry, it's so hard getting bad news like that. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back