*Not* Getting to me

Verity2011

Reaction score
Thanks so much ladies, you've made me feel better already and you're right, cub will be perfect the way he is! I feel so so lucky to have him and to have this forum - you're all so great! xxxxx

Last edited:
:hug: it doesn't matter how big cub is Hun ur not inadequate in any way!

I am the only one in my family to have mc's too and i don't think they understand it all tbh! But don't let it
Make u feel anything but strong to get thru it x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I'm sure he'll be perfect when he arrives and if they can't see that, than that's their problem. Not everyone can have children so the fact that your pregnant should make them thrilled (if you ask me).

Hope you're feeling better soon!

xx
'

Ur bump pics r always amazing verity! U have a very neat gorgeous bump. It doest matter what size cub is when he is born, the fact u have a healthy baby is more important than how big he is.

There is no way I would be wearing that blue Isabella Oliver dress, I have far too many lumps and bumps for that but u look stunning in it.

Ignore everyone and listen to us pf ladies. Cub will be the size he wants to be, and there is NOTHING wrong with ur figure. If u have been eatin all the pies, I wanna know where u get the slimming ones from!!! :hug:

Hahahahaha that really made me laugh out loud Carly! Glad no one is at home or they'd think I'd gone crazy.

You pf girls really are great! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back