Not getting enough sleep?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I end up nodding off at about 12am/1am then I'll wake up at 5am just to nod off again until 7:30am!

I am so tired all the time because of this! X

My sleep patterns are all over the place too, last Sunday I was awake at 4am until I went to bed that night, then I woke up about 3am, went back to sleep, then had to be up at work for 7.

I think I'm probably waking up 2-3 times most nights :)

Same! I wake up all the time and it isn't like I need to pee or anything my body just thinks "screw it, we'll wake her up now" it is so annoying!

I have been awake now since about 6am, trying desperately to get some more sleep as I am bloody exhausted!
So tired, I could cry. :( x

I'm the same. Laying there awake in the middle of the night. Im so tired I could cry sometimes. Not to bad if I can nap during the day. Yesterday I was so busy and didn't nap. Went to bed after 10 and I was asleep before my head hit the pillow lol. Dosnt change after ladies with feeding so get used to it :p x

I go to bed at 10, up at 7, nap 10-12, 3-4, 6-7 then bed again
I can't do much but sleep!!!!

I fall to sleep on the sofa around half 9 go to bed around 10 and that's me through until 6am when my daughter wakes up.. Unless she's had a bad night and then I can be up 4 or 5 times! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

I'm waking up throughout the night too, tend to fall asleep about 10:30pm until about 2am onwards then I keep waking at random times, sometimes for nothing other for a pee or a drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back