Not feeling very pregnant!

Charliebump3

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope your well

I'm feeling a little strange about this pregnancy. It's like my mind won't accept it even though I've had numerous scans and seen my wiggly baby. I don't particularly feel pregnant, apart from being completely shattered and a hint of nausea if I don't eat other than that I feel normal! I would have thought at 14 almost 15 weeks I'd have the start of a bump or something. Hubby is really excited and keeps talking about it but I change the subject. I don't mean to...... I really don't know how to explain how I feel.
Maybe it's just my mind being tied up with a house move and buying our home! Maybe once that's sorted I will probably start feeling pregnant!

Is anyone else not feeling pregnant x

I think that gap between 12-20 weeks is weird, you've not always got a bump and you're not feeling baby yet, some of your symptoms have decreased due to placenta taking over and doing more of the work. It'll get better soon

I've been feeling like this, as Jojo said, we're in that weird part at the moment where not much is happening. Hopefully we dont have to wait long until the kicking starts!

I agree ^^ - it's a bit of a limbo time in between your 12 week scan and feeling baby move. Every pregnancy is different blah, blah, blah.....your bump will come soon enough! xx

I had the same from 14-19ish weeks.

The last 10 days or so have been a real flood of reality setting in though. Went back to work after 3 weeks off and everyone's like 'wooooh - you've grown'. I can feel regular movement now, and I've just come back from the 20w scan.

Now I feel pregnant!

Yep, same!

Sometimes I forget I'm really pregnant, or wonder if I just imagined the whole thing lol.

I do still have symptoms (really tired, still get nauseous occasionally, and sometimes even getting out of breath at the slightest exertion!) but as I can't feel definite kicks yet it's easy to not really feel pregnant.

I'm so impatiently waiting for the proper kicks lol. I'm stating to wonder if the placenta is anterior as I felt what I thought was movement at around 12 -13 weeks but haven't really felt anything since, so I'm wondering if the placenta has formed at the front and is cushioning movements.

Thanks ladies I'm glad I'm not alone!

I think I can feel some movements but I'm still deciding if it's gas or baby x I've told everyone now that we are pregnant and it feels slightly more real.

Phoenix I get what you mean about forgetting I was in asda and I picked up a bottle of prossecco! Naughty naughty I put it back straight away thinking OMG how can I forget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back