Not feeling v pregnant ??

Harriet_louise

Reaction score
Anyone else have a stage of 'not feeling very pregnant'. My first 12 weeks were a string of being completely shattered, emotional, starving, feeling sick etc! And now at 14.5 weeks I feel just me again but with a increasingly growing stomach. Is that normal???

I have days where i dont feel pregnant tbh. Even though im over halfway. Xxx

I did around that time too... I still have days like it now... It's only the fact that she is a little fidget at the moment that keeps it on my mind!! :)

xxx

Yeah me too and as I'm not really feeling anything either I would completely forget if it weren't for the slight rounded tummy x

I'm 19+3 and I don't feel pregnant AT ALL. I almost feel better (physically) than I did Pre-pregnancy, however emotionally I'm a mess.
I've been feeling so Un-pregnant that I've convinced myself there must be something wrong with the baby.

Yep me too! Placenta at the front so not really feeling anything at all!

I feel great - all my nasty symptoms have long gone. The only reasons I know I am still pregnant is that I struggle to stay awake past 9pm, walking home from work is horribly tiring and bubs is constantly doing acrobatics in my belly x

I still have days like that now. Apart from my expanding tummy I no longer have any nausea or typical symptoms. Also because my placenta's at the front I don't feel baby as much as I'd like! Though yesterday the sonographer said it's probably a good thing since he's a little wriggler!

It is normal. Most people (not everyone) experiences less symptoms in Tri 2 and you won't feel very pregnant again until you start getting big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back