not feeling right :(

BKR123

Reaction score
Every morning baby has woken me up at 5am, every day without fail for about 4-5 weeks. This morning though baby woke me up at 4am, which Sounds silly but it's not normal - I like things to be the same!! When I woke up I felt really unwell, short of breath and baby bump felt really heavy. Just got up now, showered and dressed and stuff and I still am mot feeling right. Baby isn't moving at her normal 100mph but she is moving, bump feels really solid but not goin squishy again just hard and I still don't feel right!! I can't pin point it :( any one else had off days the same day as baby, or is this something I should phone up about?x

Hi, my babies movements are always erratic and be doesn't really have a pattern. It might just be as your baby has got bigger thier movements have changed etc however call your midwife if you're worried and they can reassure you or get you in. They'd much rather you come in and they check x

Yep, they always say if you are worried just to call. They won't turn you away. It is probably nothing, but its best to be on the safe side.

Agree trust your instincts, if you think something isn't right give them a quick call xx

Yep repeating what others have said good luck x

Definitely go with instinct and call, if only for reassurance. Xx

Call mw for reassurance but its most likely just that baby is having an off day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back