not feelin her much

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hi ladies im abit worried as since i was 20 weeks ive felt baby move loads every day and now im 27 weeks and these past few days ive hardly felt her move at all. advice?
:(

hi, maybe baby has less room to move. Id get checked tho just incase. Its best to be safe :hug:

thanx, ive just rang the nidwife, ive got to go straight in. il update u x

good luck.. babys to tend to slow down about this stage.. they get into sleeping patterns and as theres less room you tend to feel more squirms instead of kicks..

lisa&alex said:
good luck.. babys to tend to slow down about this stage.. they get into sleeping patterns and as theres less room you tend to feel more squirms instead of kicks..

Yer... I don't really feel kicking anymore... just the odd one here and there... just squirming and stretching...

At around 28 weeks little miss went quiet for about a week... I was worried too.. but apparently it's quite a normal time for the babies to be growing said my mw... and they are often quiet then...

But best to get it checked out to be on the safe side... Good luck :hug: :hug:

good luck :hug:

Glad you've gone to the hospital at least it can put your mind at rest. I think my baby slowed down a little then. As Lisa & Squiglet its a different kind of movement now and it took me a while to realise that! My MW gave me a fetal movement chart and highlighted 'remember a moving baby is a healthy baby' and said to go and get baby checked if worried at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi im back, the baby is fine, she is facing the back of me and has her head down so thats why im not feelin her much, i had to be monitered for an hour and babies heart rate was moniterd, durin this time she turned round n moved loads lol. typical.
thanx for all the support ladies xxx

oh good. that must be a releif. Mine is still moving loads. it doest seem to stop :? I must count again. last time i counted i got to 70+.

Ladies I really don't want to frighten anyone but please, please, please if things slow down and you haven't had ten movements in a day go straight to hospital. Forget phoning the midwife, just go straight in. I thought my first baby was just settling down and having a good sleep ready for birth and I now know to my cost that, that wasn't the case. I didn't feel any different, baby was just quiet. (see ticker)

I know this is a horrible subject but I can't stress enough how improtant it is to keep check on movement. Sorry if I've offended anyone just don't want anyone else to go through what I did. And as long as I live I will never forgive myself for not taking more notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back