Not coping with the summer heat

fluffycat

Reaction score
Anyone else not coping with the heat?

I am sitting in the house with a fan on me and trying to drink lots of cold drinks but am really struggling at the minute, feel like I'm going to pass out all the time.

Xx

Me neither I'm afraid. I bought a tower fan for £20 in tesco today which is helping. Same thing happened with my son - he was born in the middle of a heat wave, I used to sit with my feet in a basin of cold water!

I'm with you! I'm eyeing up a dyson fan!

Last edited:
I love the heat lol. Always have, but yeah I don't mind being warm. Going to do some washing tomorrow and sit out in the sun.

Last edited:
I love summer as well! I don't like to be directly in the sun and get too hot but I do prefer summer over winter as I hate being cold!! Lets see how I feel in a couple of weeks on a day with 30 degrees when I am closer to due date :) xx

Do You think it's safe for baby if I lie in a cold bath? I'm 36+5 and just can't cope, the heat Is making me I'll. Xx

Do You think it's safe for baby if I lie in a cold bath? I'm 36+5 and just can't cope, the heat Is making me I'll. Xx

I think it should be fine as long as you are comfortable and not freezing.. Cant see why not but perhaps ask you mw to be sure xx

I love the summer if Im just lay there like a snake or other reptile but up moving about no chance.

xxxx

I second this! Today at work has been hell! I work in my own little office with no air con, have been given a fan today, but it makes no difference! Have had the managers adapt my uniform due to the pregnancy but still, a thick shirt and leggings is not great! Thank God I am home and away from the heat at the moment!

Make sure you are well hydrated, and yeah why not lie in a cooler bath if you think it will help cool your core temperature down!

Personally I thrive in the heat! I love it and I am really glad that I am pregnant in the summer lol, I hope you can cool yourself down, just drink lots of water every day, at least 8 glasses they say and I do drink that at the moment otherwise I feel really faint and dizzy.

xx

I definitely wake better and brighter and have move energy in the sun. Its the sticky feeling I hate :lol:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back