Not coping too well...

kittykitchn

Reaction score
I'm not coping very well with how terrible I feel. I can't believe it's normal to feel this way, and really thought my blood tests would come back showing a deficiency or something, but they were all fine. It's hard because I can't even explain it - it's not fluey, or ill, or sick. The best I can describe it is I feel like I'm being poisoned - shakey, groggy, completely out of it and not myself at all.
I just live in bed (well have done the whole pregnancy really). At the moment I dread waking up and having another day of the same.

Can ANYONE relate to this during their pregnancies?

I felt like this alot with my last pregnancy. Suffered terrible sickness until 19 weeks and was dog tired for the rest of pregnancy also had spd from early on so couldn't walk. It was a very hard pregnancy. Xxx

Yes , I've been so so poorly , had to leave work early , still poorly now , dizzy , groggy , shaky , unable to function with anything at all .... All my tests , blood pressure etc came back fine and I could not understand ...l then on top of that I caught flu and it sent me delusional ... That in turn depleted my red blood cells ... So I'm now anaemic.. I'm taking my iron tablets but still feel the same groggy awful self ... Really hope it goes quick for you , I can sympathise entirely xx

My last pregnancy was a bit like that, I was sick the whole way but aside from that I just felt.. Groggy or off, like an invisible fog.

I spent alot of time in bed, then went through a super nesting phase but still felt crap.

Recently ive been run down and unmotivated but i think hormones are settling now. I managed some housework yesterday :lol: baby steps..

xxxx

Hey lovely yes completely understand. My last pregnancy with my dd was horrific. I had hg and was in bed weeks 6-20 couldn't work full time the whole of my pregnancy. I used to feel ill off balance and like I had a foggy head. This lasted the whole pregnancy. At 37 weeks I started itching and ended up with oc. Thinking that I would feel better when she was here it was awful to find I actually felt worse over three months after she was born. One night I ended up being rushed into hospital with a stick gallstone and a ruptured gallbladder. So an operation to remove that it took me another 3 months to feel myself again. Not saying at all this is what is causing you trouble but it could be something like low bp or just your body struggling with pregnancy. Whatever it is I feel for u it's no fun feeing I'll for 9 months fx it improves xx

I felt like I was constantly hung over in my last pregnancy and couldn't sleep enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back