Not being able to be in water!

KelliMarie

Reaction score
I cant sit in a bath or stand in the shower for very long, as it makes me feel very sick and dizzy!

The other day i run a bath & i honestly couldnt stand to be in there, i was in there for about 10 minutes and have to get out because how ill it made me feel.

is this something that other people get or is it just me?

Last edited:
Hmm, that's unusual. What sort of temperature are you talking about? I used to like a really hot shower or bath but stopped when I got pregnant as not good for baby, but also, because you have a higher temperature than a non-pregnant woman you can't handle quite as much heat and that would make you feel dizzy and sick.

If it's not the temperture, then you are just weird! lol

I have been the same, literally feel like I'm going to pass out. I was getting really dizzy and having to lie on my bed for about 30mins after. It's been lovely while its been hot though as I run a really cool bath and it cools me down. Try it just luke warm, I love them now!

I'm weird as well!!! I can't stand a bath when I'm not pregnant ..... makes me feel like I've got sea sickness with all the water sloshing about around me!!! I only have a bath if I'm having a flare up of my JHS to ease the pain and just have to put up with the nausea for the sake of some pain relief!

Lol im not the only one then, i haven't had a bath since i fell pregnant as the thought of it makes me feel sick, really weird!! Just aswell we have a shower! My poor DH ran me a bath with candles one night and i refused to get in felt bad as he was trying to cheer me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back