Not a sticky bean after all :-( --- updated!

lozzalozza

Reaction score
So after getting a good BFP on Thursday today i did a HPT and it was barely visible so looks like the bean's going away. Devastated. This baby thing is too hard.

Last edited:
Same happened to me but was fine. So don't worry
Unless you bleed out don't worry
Try a digital one in a few days x

Ahh really sorry to hear this, hope you get your sticky bfp again soon xxx

So sorry :-( I had exactly the same bk in October got to 4+5 I tested daily and knew it was coming cos it was getting fainter each day :-( xxx

Really sorry to hear this. Hope you're ok. Perhaps keep testing just in case it was a random bad test? X

Really hoping its just a dud test for you hun.

Michelle. x

Errrrr......May have been a bit hasty with my tales of woe, it turns out Mrs S was right. Did some more tests today and they came back +ve and my digi went to 2-3 weeks!!!! So pleased, a little bit embarrassed and still v nervous - but for now things are ok. Thanks to you all xxx.

Off to set up a ticker!

Yay!!! So happy for you Hun! It's so worrying I like you can't stop pos every morning I'm stressed waiting for the line! Xxx

Yay!!! So happy for you Hun! It's so worrying I like you can't stop pos every morning I'm stressed waiting for the line! Xxx

Not got any tests left so going to try leaving it for a week then doing another digi to see if I can get a 3+ I swear I used to be a rational human being before ttc! Poor OH has had a miserable weekend with me on the verge of hysteria only to wake up today to me bouncing round the house waving a urine stained stick......poor man :lol:

yay good news, glad it was nothing love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back