Not a happy bunny :(

LilysMummy

Reaction score
I dont know whats wring with Lily the last two days she cried near on non stop everything I try entertains her for 5mins and then shes back to screaming :(

Shes always been such a good baby I dont know what to do for the best :cry: I feel like a bad mum.

If i had a pound for every day ive felt like that id be VERY rich by now!

It could be a number of things hun, teething?, grow spurt? or sheer frustration. I cant offer much help, but i have been there and it does get better.
Somthing i used for Hannah at about the same age was a 'vibrating chair' (you can get them for about £25/£30) Hannah would like sitting/sleeping in that, and as it was rissen seemed more comfortable when she can see whats going on around her. Maybe somthing like that might help?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

(oh and your daugher was born on the BEST day of the year. (i share her birthday :D :lol: )

Thanks girls I hope its not teething shes too little lol. Saying that there is a baby at my parent and baby class 7 weeks old and teething :shock:

Fingers crossed tomorrow is better

They can have the teething pains long before they get any teeth, its so cruel :cry: I really hope it isn't and she's just been a little off, hope she's much happier tomz for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back