Nosebleeds

Loula

Reaction score
Have had at least 3 today and quite heavy?
Anyone else xxx

I had my first nosebleed on my wedding night at 14 weeks. It went everywhere and was horrible... just another lovely addition to pregnancy!

Three kind of sucks though... Poor thing :(
X

Not today but I've been suffering with them too. Really random as well, they come on all of a sudden, no picking or blowing involved!! Lol

:hug:

I've not had nosebleeds as such but with botrh pregnancies I have lots of blood when I blow my nose. Not so much this time, but wth my first I had loads, and it went on for a few weeks!

I've had them too, never suffered before so I found it a little strange but perfectly normal apparently.
I had a really scary one over xmas, had a clot about 3inches come out!! Just call your mw if you cant get it to stop after 15 mins.
If you google it you'll get more info as to why they happen.

Oh my... I've had the clots too and as soon as I blow them out it stops, glad its not just me and I know there normal due to increased pressure and dryness etc etc
Its horrible x

I had these through my first pregnancy but haven't this time. xx

I haven't suffered nosebleeds as such just when i've blew my nose there's been blood there :-/ xx

I dont wish them on anyone i only havew to knock my nose this evenign and it bleeds and its soo sore from wiping too, If still like it after the weekend will speak to someone about it x

I have suffered with nosebleeds all my life, but not had many luckily through pregnancy. I would say people used to tell me to hold my head back and pinch my nose, thats horrible as it runs down your throat. Ive had them go on for an hour heavy, the advice I would give is to keep calm as worrying will just make the blood pump faster round your body, I keep clearing my nose as I always find a clot and if I don't remove it the bleed gets worse (crazy I know as you'd think the clot helps stop it) this is my experience and I have probably had over 1000 in my lifetime so speaking from experience ha xxx

I never really suffered with nosebleeds in my life but when i was pregnant i was getting nose bleeds quite alot dont they say its pressure to make you have nose bleeds common in pregnancy. They eventually stop at some point in the pregnancy though well they did for me :) x

I suffered with them in my first pregnancy but with this one I have just had blood whenever I blow my nose.

fx theyve stopped for a couple of days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back