nose bleeds??

amyknight88

Reaction score
this is probaly got nothing to do with me being pregnant but for the last 7 days i mustve had about 5 or 6 nose bleeds a day. whats all that about? am i worrying over nothing. i know my nose has got nothing to do with having a baby but i dont know just abit paranoid (again) i suppose. will somebody please just put my mind at rest (without laughing) lol

Hello

I had this about a month ago and it's not very nice. It's to do with two things: firstly increase in hormones and secondly increase in blood volumes.

I contacted my midwife and she said if I contiuned to loose a lot of blood to pop to the doctor to make sure I didn't become aneamic. Happily it stopped after about 10 days.

That said I only had 5 or six over a week not a day. Perhaps you should see your GP just in case???

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks. ive made an appoinment for friday afternoon with my gp just to be on the safe side. i hope they stop soon they can be so inconvenient lol

I had regular nosebleeds in my first trimester. Not gushing or anything but I never normally get them.
I think it's normal because the membranes at the back of your nose weaken during pregnancy (I think) hence the reason you might feel more bunged up too xxx
Let us know what the doctor says :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back