Normal? Or should I be worried?

mumawiles

Reaction score
My baby has been head down since twenty weeks, so I get a few small punches in my lady bits every now and then but most of my strong kicks are at the top of my bump, occasionally off to one side. Today I've had no kicks up the top at all, every movement is down in my pelvis could he have turned and this be why? Or is he just not kicking today and only punching? Also when I'm laying down I feel fine, but as soon as I'm upright sitting down, I feel like there's something in the way of me getting comfy and my stomach feels somewhere between uncomfortable and unpleasant but I wouldn't class it as painful, is he just being a pickle? Or do I need to keep an eye on things? Xx

He's still.got plenty of space to turn so may have turned breech meaning his head is pushing out under your ribs. / stomach etc making it uncomfy or else he's still head down but has legs to your back and us poking hid bottom out! Either way as long as you're still feeling movement I wouldn't worry where you're getting it x

hi hun i only get kicks really low down nowhere else and moo moves a lot, i was told it could just be thats where i am sensitive and feel her
i had pain this week it was like i couldnt stand up straight or bend over right by my belly button, her head was there apparantly.
i had scan today and shes head down , i still get sore at top of my bump.
if your worried get checked out but its pretty normal i was told to get discomfort as they lay in such awkward positions our babies xx

Thanks girls you've made me feel a lot better! I'm so close to the stage when my daughter was born now that everything is making me nervous! Thank you :) xx

I think its still normal at this stage. I went for MW appontment 2 weeks ago and baby was feet down constantly kicking my bladder. Went for 3d scan last saturday and he was breech, then felt him turn again 4 days later. Think he may now be back breech again as all kicks are just above my belly button. Dont think you need to worry too much till about 35 - 36 weeks x

Aww I'm sure it's ok. If movement reduces too much get it checked out though.
Squiggle is nearly always traverse so right across my middle. Probably why my bump isn't huge. Sometimes get low down kicks though, and it's horrible!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back