Normal or not?

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello

Well ive had really bad lower back pains for a few days now but are getting worse, and discomfort in my lower stomach, i also as a lot of you have said had really wet underwear when i went to the bathroom just now, i went to this website and asked if it was normal and three people told me to see the doctor right away as i could be in early labour cuz of my pains and not realize if im having contractions cuz its too early?????
Another person also said i could be slowly leaking the amniotic fluid???

Could someone tell me if i should listen or not????
Katrina

Hey there Katrina,

How far along are you? I have had similar things hapen to me, the back pain though is not persistant, as it comes and goes.

It is a good idea to check with the doctors office, to be sure!

Let me know what happens!!!!

Tineke

I've been getting a lot of lower back pain and tummy pain, just like period pains. Haven't had the increased watery discharge though, but I did go through a stage of having a lot a few weeks ago.

It's definately worth getting checked out if it's worrying you, give your MW a call and let her know your concerns :)

i have had the watery discharge, not getting back pain but i have started to get peroidy pains low down in my tummy.

going to see what happens over the next week or so

ooooh, i am so glad it's not just me. I have had bad back ache and periody type pains over the last couple of days, OH says it's probably cos baby is having growth spurts with it being the last few weeks.

This baby is back to back which i never experienced with Amy plus i was induced with her so i probably wouldn't recognise if i was in labour!! Lol

We couldn't all be in labour could we!!!? Lol :D

i think we are all prob in pre labor, i posted some info i found on teh net and we seem to all fit the signs for it :D

Pre-labor

Pre-labor is the symptoms you experience as your body is preparing itself for your baby's arrival. A lot of the signs can be confused with true labor. Towards the end of your pregnancy you will notice these changes:

* Increase in pressure on the pelvis

* Change in energy (either decreased or increased)

* Vaginal discharge

* Loss of mucous plug

* Braxton Hicks contractions

* Engagement of the baby into the pelvis

All of the above can occur up to 4 to 6 weeks before the actual onset of labor.

I have only had an increase of pelvic pressure, and a decrease in energy, oh and the braxton hicks.

Maybe mine is just growing pains.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back