Normal bleeding?

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
This might be tmi but my lb is now 7 weeks I bled for 3 and half weeks after giving birth then nothing for 2 weeks although I did ovulate and started my period 5 and a half weeks post partum which lasted 5 days and was a normal period started light to medium back to light and stopped which is normal for me..2 days later I started getting strange discharge varying from thick to stringy and sometimes pink then was getting bad cramping and started bleeding again..then yesterday it got to a normal flow period I rang the doctor and he said it was probably my body getting back to normal then this morning I woke up and there was blood all over went to the toilet and it was worse than after giving birth I'm soaking a pad in around half an hour with small clots..is this normal? If it is another period I have never ever had one so heavy in my life so it's kinda freaking me out! Lol

Hey hun!
I have mo clue if its normal as im only 3wks after giving birth to noah and bleeding has jst stopped for me a few days ago.
I was wondering myself hen im period would come and what it would be like..

Id call dra back hun cos if ur getting clots big or small it might be worth a chat to are what tey think the eavy bleeding could be!

Hope all is alright tho xx

Thanks Hun I'm definitely thinking about asking for a second opinion..day 3 today of very heavy bleeding I honestly don't know how I haven't become endemic or something..tmi but its that bad when I sit on the toilet it just pours out :(..I feel like shit though incase they tell me it's just a period but tbh in my opinion it's waaaay to heavy to be just a period..hmmm :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back