Nonstop Eating

hope8nzc

Reaction score
I'm on week 7, and have this horrible, unstoppable, disabling hunger :shock: a better description will be a life and death hunger, I have to eat or else... with my first child I gained 30kg and had the same symptoms only a bit worse. The symposiums passed after 4 months. I managed to lose 34kg a year plus after :dance:. I wonder if someone here had/has the same feeling and managed to hold a good weight and not become a whale?? I already gained 2.5kg :eh:.

This hunger feeling is mixed with nausea, some foods makes me wanna puke, sometimes I can think about what what to eat and other times I have no desire to eat anything, cause it's all so disgusting. But I'm still horribly hungry! If I eat small amounts it feels like I didn't eat at all. And I eat more frequently.

Any advice will help, thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey hun,
This happened to me at the beginning of my pregnancy. I just ate little and often. It's all I could do and I still struggled right up until 15 weeks. It still happens now but not as severe. Xx

sounds just like me I'm constantly hungry yet half the time I don't fancy anything lol and I eat a little bit then I'm bloated. an hour later I'm hungry again!

I can't stop eating. Such a pig at the min and i can feel myself expanding by the day!

Hi! I'm nine weeks and this constant need to eat has been going on for the past week now. Normally I'm happy with a small breakfast, cereal for lunch then something healthy for tea....this week I'm literally out of control, eating every half an hour! Cheese, bread and butter, biscuits, cereal, toast....it's ridiculous! I honestly thought there was something psychological wrong with me! I'm so glad I'm not alone...by the end od the day I'm so bloated I look five months pregnant! This didn't happen with my first pregnancy 15 years ago. Hopefully the need to pig out will go.....

I'm nearly 7 weeks and have been eating non-stop for the last 5 hours. It's the first time it's happened. I think I'm trying to avoid feeling sick again, as I felt very sickly this morning and it didn't go away as easily as it has done.

I've just polished off a full box of maltesers! So piggy at the min

I am with you. I can't stop eating or thinking about food. I gained 3 st with my first and even though I lost it all within a year, I would really like to not puff up like that again. I try to have lots of snack sized fruit in the house. When I have that hungry feeling, any preparation seems too much of an effort or slow me down too much, so I need something that I can open and eat. Ready to eat Mango, pineapple, melon, blueberries...

I'm only 3 months pregnant, but have a horrible hunger! Maybe cold weather makes me so... Reading about possible symptoms and eating, eating, eating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back