Non-wired bras that are actually wearable

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Well I went to get measured at M&S on friday afternoon, and the lady told me that I shouldn't be wearing underwired bras under any circumstances as they are supposed to eat way at your flesh while your breasts are growing.

I don't know how true this is, so I have ditched my underwireds now in favour of some nice t-shirt non-wired lightly padded bras. (A lot of non-wired bras are really ugly and too high up at the front)

My favourite new t-shirt bra is from BHS. It is nice and low cut at the front so it can be worn with low cut tops (we must take advantage of our new assets!). It is lovely and soft and was £12.

Hi Sami

No idea about bras but nice to see you back. I was wondering where you were.

Louise

Cheers Louise - I'm struggling big time to find maternity/nursing bra's in a 32 back size - and that's just basic ones. Trying to find pretty one's seemed impossible.

I have found an excellent website which offers 25% discount on orders if you type in the following web address - you can't get to it through the normal site. They do 32 back!!! :D If it's your first order and you sign up to their emails, you can get another £10 when you spend £40. Free delivery, free returns - that's what we like to see :D

www.figleaves.com/maternityoffer

Hope that helps some people who are tiny like me. xxx

Hi Sami

My problem is the opposite. I need a 40 back! I'm surprised at this as I am normally a size 12-14 and haven't put on any extra fat, so I can't believe I need a 40. Ranges are very limited at that end of the sizes as well! :cry: so I know how you feel. How I wish I could be a nice normal size like 36C or something. There must be loads of choice if you are that size.

I'm a 36F at the moment but can see myself in a 38 within the next couple of weeks.

Trying to find a half decent non wired bra in a 36F is a nightmare. They all seem to be frumpy and only come in 40Fs etc. I'd honestly be truly lost if my mum hadn't picked up the ones in the M&S sale for me, but they're nursing bras so are really huge.

Hi

This was what I read up on

Apparently under wired bras damage the nerves which produce breast milk and of course be uncomfortable, somthing like that anyway it was definitly something to do withthe development of breast milk.

I my sister gave me one of her first matenity bras last week and I am going to wait until pay day to get some new bras I cant believe I have gone up a cup size already :shock:

But I did take the wire out of a few of my bras which has the solved the fact they are no longer underwired and look much nicer than maternity brs :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back