Non stop cramp in 5th week is normal???

Ria0203

Reaction score
Hi ,

I am in my 5th week and I always have some cramp exactly like have during my period. Is that normal. Not super strong but I feel it.

Thanks for the reply. This is giving me stress. How to deal with that. I want to be happy.

Cramps are 100% normal in early pregnancy. Your uterus is expanding and getting ready to hold your precious baby for the next 8 months! I had cramps very often until about 5 months pregnant. Try not to worry mama!

Thanks for the reply. This is giving me stress. How to deal with that. I want to be happy.

If their painful you can take some paracetamol now and again wont hurt the bab and will take your mind off it early pregnancy is a stressful time xx

Cramps are 100% normal in early pregnancy. Your uterus is expanding and getting ready to hold your precious baby for the next 8 months! I had cramps very often until about 5 months pregnant. Try not to worry mama!
Thank you so much.

Great help reading these comments, I'm 6 weeks and had a few bad cramps that got me a bit pankicy, good to hear that it's normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back